Destiny 2: A Weapon of Hope – There are a bunch of hand cannons in Destiny 2. Thorn, Ace of Spades, Sturm, Sunshot, Malfeasance, and Crimson, to name them. Hand cannons rule the roost in Destiny 2. One such exotic hand cannon in Destiny 2 a weapon of hope is the Lumina hand cannon.
The Lumina hand cannon
Some extraordinary properties of the cannon:
- Blessing of the Sky (Trait) – if you want to heal an ally you can do so with the help of this cannon! Not only you can heal them, but also you can get a weapon damage bonus for a small period.
- Noble Rounds (intrinsic) – you leave remnants after killing with this weapon. If you absorb these remains you can convert your next shot into an ally-seeking noble-round and it partially refills the mag.
Destiny 2: A Weapon of Hope Lumina Quest
You must get Rose (the weapon) first if you want to get Lumina hand cannon in the line of Weapon of Hope quest line. Steps for Weapon of Hope quest:
- You can Head back to the Salt Mines, where you found Thorn. You can loot a letter from that eventful place in the EDZ. This will be inside a chest at the back of the camp where you find Thorn.
- You can then find a chest in a Lost Sector. The location of the chest varies from one player to another.
- You must get 250 Orbs of Light. It should be easy particularly if you are attempting this with a Fireteam. The number of Orbs picked up by your mates will count, hence you should be doing activities where you can farm them out so that you progress well.
- You will be given Rose, and have to complete the objective of completing a Nightfall with 50,000 points (you can set your modifiers on for some ease), complete either Blind Well, Escalation Protocol, or black armory until you fill up to a point gauge, and kill 100 of your enemies without reloading your weapon of choice.
- Then, you do have to work Rose into your weapon rotation and complete activities with it until you are done with the quest.
- Next, you’ll want to get Crucible kills (with any hand cannon), to get more orbs, and to kill a Gambit invader within 10 seconds of invading and before they can put off someone in your team.
- Lastly, you must finish the 1000 Voices Strike once again while destroying 11 Hive crystals also while you’re in the strike. When the boss shows up kill this final boss with the Rose, and that’s finally the end of the Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2.
Video Guide to Obtain Lumina Hand Canon
This weapon of hope in destiny2 is a great weapon. By using this Exotic weapon, you’ll be able to heal your allies easily and bring quite some utilities to the team which even a full-damage build would be unable to do. If you can go for this weapon of hope, then it is worth it.
Hope we have been able to help. If possible, help us improve.