We are here with the tier list of Heroes of the Storm season 3.
Heroes of the Storm is a highly popular MoBA(multiplayer online battle arena) game which is on the peak of 2020s third season.
Keeping the popularity of the game in mind, we made sure how the massive titles of heroes or the characters fit in this particular meta tier list.
Diablo, SpaceCraft, Warcraft and Overwatch universes provide the game with different battlegrounds and are just some of the titles of the team.
The whole group/troupe of the magnificent titles are crafted by Blizzard Entertainment, over the years.
Adding fun to your life, the hit MoBA game Heroes of the Storm was released in 2015 by combining the most popular games.
The game features control on famous and variety of characters from Blizzard Entertainment’s franchises as the playable heroes,
that allows heroes such as Overwatch’s Tracer or Diablo’s Deckard cabin to become the centre of the attraction, on the top of the list.
The game provides a group of heroes, though all are not great and created equally. BUMMER!!
Table of Contents
It’s time you check out the Heroes of the storm tier list description:
- Tier S: The characters in this tier are incredibly strong and thunderous, surely can turn the scenario of the battle upside down. Very popular, often most picked or most banned.
- Tier A: The heroes under tier A are common picks or common bans, not as strong as the heroes of Tier S, still quite powerful. Often picked for the safe play.
- Tier B: These heroes are not as commonly picked as Tier S and A heroes, still do a good job in a competitive play. The heroes are skillful and reliable, generous, and balanced.
- Tier C: The heroes in tier C require higher skills in order to be used properly in the battle. Also, these are not famous in the current meta and are picked or banned very few times.
- Tier D : These heroes are weaker and less effective than all of the heroes in the game. Have the least common picks or bans and are considered to be poorly popular.
Here you go, read about the updates and descriptions which may provide you the wanted information.
Edits from December 2019: All over the month of November till December, nothing much has changed. Deathwing has been added after the end of season 3.
Ragnaros should have moved up the tier list as made and shown by the curious mechanic of Experience Globe, but we’ll have to wait and watch until the season 1 sets up, for any decisions to be made.
- Deckard Cain
- Gul’ dan
- Li Li
- Mal’Ganis (Check out our build guide here)
- Sgt. Hammer
- Lt. Morales
- The Butcher
- The Lost Vikings
I hope you like our Heroes of the Storm season 3 tier list. It surely helps you to pick the best character which leads you to win the game. Here I want to inform you that we update this list very frequently as we get the update from next in Heroes of the Storm. So at this time, the list is accurate enough but in future may tier S Heroes may shift in tier A, B, C, and so on. Please share it on social media and also visit again to get more informative guides and tricks on the most popular games.