SMITE Tier List for Season 7: Explore your ability, what legends possessed, incubated, and revealed to the world with the new chapter of SMITE, stepping up your game!
SMITE exerts a huge and serious fanbase making masters and creating new gaming history as the source company Hi-Rez Studios launched SMITE into its fresh sixth season.
Get in for an experience and never get out as SMITE World Championship continuously delivers massive prize pools of up to $1 million, boosting the players more and more after each following championship or clash.
The creative team behind the whole game continues to launch and pitch in new legendary characters for your irresistible and never-ending pleasure.
Now, with all the creative launching let’s take a look at the original SMITE 7 tier list.
Table of Contents
SMITE 7 tier list descriptions
- Tier SS: These legendary characters are savage masters, overpowered, and best for a competitive game.
- Tier S+: The characters are top picks because of their roles and are top tier.
- Tier S: These Gods are also highly picked and powered, somewhat and somewhere lesser than those of Tier S+ Gods.
- Tier A+: These Gods are not the strongest but are great and safest picks. While these characters are not appropriate in strength, each character has seen significant playtime within the common meta.
- Tier A: These characters are always the highest picks for their places in the game. Often seen their use in modern meta.
- Tier B+: The characters in tier B+ demands a highly skilled player for proper use as they show their real power.
- Tier B: The Gods in Tier B are less powerful than tier B+, still require a certain level of skill to be used properly.
- Tier C: The characters in Tier C are not that much competitive in nature, hence, not considered for a good play.
- Tier D: These Gods are often rated as the worst characters which makes them inconsiderable for a competitive play.
Now that we know all about the SMITE 7 tier list of characters, it’s time to check their latest version of the Game Truth SMITE season 7.
As we know, except for particular cases, there is no perfect list for tiers, there is hope that you get all the information needed for the character’s power and strength in the above list.
For the betterment, feel free to give your comments and thoughts on the list we’ve provided.
The update for November 16th, moved Jing Wei up and Isis down the list. There are no major changes for December, except Heimdallr has been added to rank A while being evaluated.
PTS results are showing very few smaller changes commencing in season 7, updating around mid-January 2020.
Boo-Yaah!! The updates of February come with season 7. Top spot is taken by Odin/ Yemoja/ Kukulkan.
There is a decline in Heimdallr’s performance, being moved to S+ tier (still very powerful).
The previous S+ series deteriorated (better than others) but not even an inch closer to the levels of Odin/ Yemoja/ Kukulkan.
Rise in the position of Thort and Bastet, in the additional updates of Patch 7.7.
Heimdallr has been probably one of the best champions in the most competitive clashes of the game.
For 7.7 update, there is a small change, Cthulhu will be joining the game soon and has been added to the top picks according to his performance so far.
- King Arthur
- Ah Puch
- Ao Kuang
- Jing Wei
- Baron Samedi
- Cu Chulainn
- Da Ji
- Erlang Shen
- Hou Yi
- Ne Zha
- Zhong Kui
- He Bo
- Hun Batz
- Sun Wukong
- The Morrigan
- Guan Yu
- Nu Wa
- Xing Tian
- Ah Muzen Cab
I hope you like our SMITE Tier List for Season 7. It surely helps you to pick the best character which leads you to win the game. Here I want to inform you that we update this list very frequently as we get the update from next in SMITE. So at this time, the list is accurate enough but in the future, may tiers will may Interchange Please share it on social media and also visit again to get more informative guides and tricks on the most popular games.