Hello, friends I came here with a new trick which is essentials for every android user who are spent their almost time on downloading. when its comes to high-speed downloading, UC browser is the top most browser and it is using by million of people around the world but it has some cons i.e. downloading and stopped and not resume again and it shows a message Retrying (1), retrying (2), retrying (3)……..this is very big problem in this browser and this problem also occur in PC but there are lots of methods to solve this issue. However, in a case of android smartphones, there is a working method to Resume UC Expired/failed/dead Download Links which we are going to share in this post.
I’m also facing this problem when I download an 18 GB RAR file and it got stucked at 94%, then I did google term “how to resume expired link in UC browser in Android” then the first page I found that “Kashif, member of XDA-Developers forum” has already shared a method to get rid of this problem and this method fine worked for me. Then I’m sharing this trick also with you t help you to resume and expired/failed download link in UC browser.
Table of Contents
7 Steps to Resume Any Expired Download Link UC Browser In Android Smartphone
Step 1: First Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Then Find Your Downloading File And .tmp File Just Below Your Downloading File.
Eg: I’m Downloading howtoshout.apk And It Fails At 53%. So Now I Need To Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > And I Have To File Named howtoshout.apk and howtoshout.apk.tmp files.
Step 2: Now We Have To Move Those Files From UC Downloads Folder To Any Other Folder.
Step 3: Then again we Need to Open UC Browser App And we’ve to delete howtoshout.apk file from Downloading Files.
Step 4: Now We Have To Download the Same File Again From The Same Link For A Minimum Of 2-5% and pause it.
Step 5: Then Again Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Now Delete Those Two Files [Downloading file & .tmp file]
Step 6: Now Goto Folder Where You Moved First Two Downloading Files And Move Them Back To UC Downloads Folder.
Step 7: Now open UC browser app again and goto Download Manager and Resume Your Download.
Things To Remember:
- This trick is only work resume supported link, it doesn’t work with “Resume Not Supported” files.
- This trick os only works when you’re downloading files on your internal storage If you want to make it work it external storage then follow below steps:
1. Open UC Browser App >> Go to Downloads >> Settings
2. Then choose your download path and set it on your microSD card
3. Now this trick also works with external storage 🙂
- Download Link For Windows 10 Creators Update Offline ISO Files
- How To Install Dolby Atmos on any Android Devices
- 3 Steps To Recover Deleted Messages On Any Android Smartphone
- Run Two WhatsApp Accounts In One Android Device Without Rooting
So, guys, this is short and simple method to resume any failed/expired/error download link on UC browser in Android smartphone, if you found this trick is helpful and awesome then don’t forget to leave your comments and also share this post on social media sites which are you spending you almost time, like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+ and help us to share this post as much as you can 🙂
Have a great day!