As many geeks doing some unique things and tweaking their PC by installing different operating systems, and some other people installing the two operating systems on a single PC, this is known as the dual boot or dual boot laptop & PC. If you’re regular visitor of us, then you already tried our previous guide which is to dual boot Windows 10 and Android Marshmallow 6.0 [Android-x86] in this tutorial we did partition windows 10 with the Android Marshmallow. If you haven’t read this tutorial, then go and read it now. Otherwise, you can continue with the current tutorial How To Install Android Nougat 7.0 On PC HDD.
Well, today I came here with same interesting thing feeling excited 😉 so today we’re going to share a tutorial which helps you to install latest Android Nougat 7.0 along with Windows 10, or you can say Windows 10 boot Android Nougat. After a long time, Android-x86 launched the most recent version of its project i.e. Android Nougat versions, from now, you’ll able to enjoy the feel of Android Nougat which currently available on few devices like in Nokia 6 and Google Pixel, and you can install Android N in Windows 10 means dual boot.
Note: Sorry, this tutorial will work for only on Non- EFI laptops and desktops, so those PC./Laptops which are UEFI enable this guide is not working on these PC. It’s necessary that you must have Low-End or High-End PC Legacy BIOS which is non-UEFI.
There are tons of methods to run Android on PC HDD by using an emulator, ADB, Remix OS ….. etc. but we’ve something different from other We provide the Android Nougat.iso file developed by the Android-x86 developer. If you want dual boot Android marshmallow and windows 10 then you can read our previous published article.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Dual boot Windows 10 & Android Nougat 7.0 [Andoird-x86]
- Enjoy the Latest Android N on your old PC
- Enjoy the Android Games and Windows Games on Singl;e PC
- Run Any latest Android application apk on your PC
- Download millions of Android Apps and Games from Marketplaces.
- Enjoy the faster browsing speed and get rid of ads by UC browser
- It will quickly run on 32-bit processors and 64-bit as well 🙂
- And much more 😛
Well, guys in this tutorial we’ll teach you two parts of installing Android Nougat 7. On PC first one is installing Android N on PC only means single and second one is installed Android Nougat alongside Windows means create partition Windows 10 with Android N partition. You need just to follow each step of this guide then you’ll enjoy the feel and millions of Android apps on your Windows 7/8.1/10 PC.
Recommended For Andriod Users: Get Google Assistant On Redmi Note 4 Without Root Right Now!
Things you need to install Android Nougat on Windows 10[sociallocker id=”885″]
- Android-X86 Android Nougat 7.0.iso file
- Rufus to create bootable USB drive
- USB drive with at least 8GB of storage
How To Install Android Nougat 7 On PC HDD or Dual Boot With Windows 7/8.1/10
Well, without wasting your time anymore so let’s begin the installation process, I’ve mention some easy steps below which you need to follow then you can easily dual-boot Win 10 and Android n. Before starting this process, you should prepare by downloading all above-given files. So let’s start this 😉
- Insert your USB drive, and open the Rufus app then select the Android Nougat ISO and click on “start.”
- After finishing the process, You need to create a new partition for Android Nougat and have minimum 16GB storage and format it as FAT32 file system.
- After creating and formatting partitions, Reboot your PC but keep USB drive connected
- Now boot from the USB flash drive as you usually do for booting.
- And Select Install Android x86 to HDD
- Now you’ll see bluescreen, then here you need to select the FAT32 formatted file system partition which you have recently created (don’t format that partition again)
- Then install the GRUB Boot Loader to display menu of two operating system includes (Windows 10 and Android Nougat)
- After, it will prompt to ask “that you had Windows Partition and asked to create boot item for windows. Select Yes for that else you won’t be able to boot into Windows next time.”
- Next select the option Skip for EFI GRUB2 for Legacy BiOS PC or non-UEFI
- Now Select Yes to Create Read/Write enabled system directory.
- After this, it will create a file data.img for System memory, and you need to enter Memory size in MB (1GB = 1024MB) Recommended is 2048MB
- Now Accept Reboot and boot Android Nougat from GRUb menu
- Enjoy the latest Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC with alongside Windows 7/8.1/10
- You’ve successfully installed Android N 7.0 on your PC HDD.
Can I Run Android Nougat On PC by Installing Remix OS?
I don’t know about the newer version of Remix OS but I found an answer on XDADevelopers forum posted by Modaifallah, and he said that “I don’t know their plans, but Remix OS Nougat can’t be released any soon. It will help them as it has multi-window integrated, but Android X86 “the base for Remix OS, guys ” is still far from being stable. The advantage is that they will fix many issues before their upgrade to Nougat.”
Over To You
So, this is the tutorial on “dual boot Android Nougat with Windows 10”, I hope you’d enjoyed this tutorial, and now you’re enjoying the Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC HDD. If you think that the article is helpful and deserve to go viral, then don’t forget to share this tutorial on social networking sites by hitting below social sharing buttons. If you’ve any problem or getting stuck anywhere in the steps then feel free to leave your comment, we’ll try to solve your issue shortly 🙂